We are set to launch our new online Junior Membership Club, City Kids!
And to celebrate we are running not one, but TWO great competitions!
The first is the chance to push the plunger to set off the fireworks at #ILoveTheCity2013
! All you have to do is pre- register your interest on the City Kids website at: http://www.cardiffcitykids.com/
Bartley & The Chocolate Factory!
The second competition we have running is the chance to be the Match Ball Mascot at the pre-season friendly against Athletic Club on 10th August! All you have to do is buy a Champions Chocolate bar at the Club shop (from Monday) or I Love The City 2013, and if your chocolate bar has the golden ticket you will be the match ball mascot. If your chocolate bar has a silver ticket in you will win a free City Kids membership. So buy yours now!
So what is City Kids all about?
The City Kids membership gives you exclusive access to the new online site where you can:
- Read all the latest Cardiff City News
- Watch training videos of your heroes to help you improve your skills
- Exclusive interviews and video footage of the players
- Earn points and collect trading cards of your favourite players
- Play the latest Cardiff City games in our Game Zone
- Cool City Kids downloads including Drawings, wallpapers and screensavers
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Not only do City Kids get access to this great website but there are other benefits too!
- 10% off in the Cardiff City Club Store for the season
- Match day offers and Competitions exclusive to City Kid Members
- Each City Kid will be sent a City Kids E-Birthday Card
- Admission to a special end of season event!
The City Kids Membership is only available to juniors under 16 and costs less than £10!
Under 16 Gold and Silver members: FREE!
Junior Ambassadors: £4.99
Please check our official website to be the first to find out when the site is launched.