1. His full name is Souleymane 'Sol' Bamba.
2. The towering 31-year-old centre back stands at 6'3 inches tall.
3. Sol began his professional career in France with Paris Saint-Germain.
4. He spent five years playing in Scotland, firstly joining Dunfermline Athletic at the age of 21 before signing for Hibernian in 2008.
5. Bamba's first Football League foray began in January 2011, when he joined Leicester City.
6. He remained at the King Power Stadium until June 2012, despite links to a number of high profile teams in the previous season, finally departing to link up with Turkish side Trabzonspor.
7. Sol represented the Ivory Coast at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
8. After an ankle injury curtailed his time in Turkey, Bamba left for Italian giants Palermo in 2014 - before later moving to Leeds United on loan.
9. Within a month of signing permanently at Elland Road, Bamba was made captain of Leeds United.
10. The Ivory Coast international has scored eight goals at Championship level to date.