2017/18 Cardiff City Football Club Season Tickets are still available for those who are yet to purchase!
Season Tickets are available for as little as £249 for Adults and just £49 for Juniors.
With our Family Ticket you can sign up two Adults and two Juniors for the entire ‘17/18 campaign for only £549.
Meanwhile, Season Tickets for 16-21s and full-time students are available for just £99 – find full 2017/18 Season Ticket prices below!
What’s more, whilst being able to witness every second of the Bluebirds’ 2017/18 home league campaign, ‘17/18 Cardiff City Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to enjoy a number of exclusive benefits.
Season Tickets are available online, in person and on 0845 345 1400 (or on 0845 345 1405 for Corporate Season Tickets).
2017/18 Season Ticket Benefits include...
• Your name on your seat, when purchasing (£4.95 charge as the Early Bird Window has concluded).
• Privileged access to a pre-season open training session at Cardiff City Stadium.
• Entry to Season Ticket holder competitions throughout the 2017/18 season with chances to win exclusive prices, including match-day mascot packages, player ‘meet & greet’ experiences, match-worn shirts, tickets upgrades and even match-day seats directly behind the home dugout.
• Automatic enrolment into the CityCash Loyalty Rewards Scheme, with which you can earn reward points each time you make a purchase with Cardiff City FC (terms & conditions apply). You’ll earn a £5 CityCash starting balance when buying/renewing.
• Access to exclusive deals and discounts with our growing list of local Season Ticket Partners.
• 10% discount when booking Cardiff City match-day hospitality, Community Foundation Soccer Schools and match-day birthday parties.
• 10% discount when booking Cardiff City Stadium conferencing or event rooms.
• The opportunity to purchase additional tickets at £5 each for two fixtures during the season (selected by Cardiff City FC, subject to availability).
• Priority booking on selected away League fixtures (subject to individual sales criteria).
• Priority pricing for home Cup and Play-Off fixtures (where applicable).
• Birthday ticket upgrade, if your birthday falls on a home match-day.
• £5 off ‘Junior Bluebirds’ membership.
To be entered for competitions we’ll need up-to-date contact details including your email address and mobile number. To update your details, please activate your Fan ID online or call the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400.
Existing Season Ticket Holders can return current Season Ticket cards to be upgraded for 2017/18.