Hey there Junior Bluebirds! On Tuesday we travel to the Amex Stadium to face Brighton & Hove Albion! If you're headed to the match, then I hope that you have a great time and a safe journey! With Tuesday evening's match in mind, let's have a look at Bartley's Match Facts!
Bartley's must-know Match Facts for Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Cardiff City
* Brighton & Hove Albion’s top goal scorer so far this season is Glenn Murray! The former Crystal Palace forward has scored 13 league goals for the Seagulls, surpassing the 12 that he scored last season.
* Murray has also made 31 Premier League appearances for the Seagulls this season, the most out of his entire squad!
* Chris Hughton is Brighton’s manager! The former Republic of Ireland international has been in charge at the club since 2014.
* Brighton & Hove Albion were promoted from the Championship to the Premier League at the end of the 2016-17 season, finishing in second place on the league table behind only Newcastle United.
* In three of the four seasons before their promotion, Chris Hughton’s men had finished in the top six on the Championship table, getting knocked out of the play-offs in the semi-finals.
* Similarly to Cardiff City, Brighton have only ever been promoted to the Premier League through automatic promotion by finishing in the top two on the Championship table!
* Neil Etheridge and Bruno Ecuele Manga are the only Cardiff City players to have appeared in every single Premier League match this season!
* Having been at the club since 2014, Manga has since made 144 league appearances for the Bluebirds, scoring five goals in the process!
* Brighton & Hove Albion finished the 2017-18 season in fifteenth position on the Premier League table!
* The Seagulls have kept six clean sheets so far this season, whereas Cardiff City have kept eight.
That's all for now, Junior Bluebirds! Check back with me before our last-but-one home match against Liverpool on Sunday, April 21st for more of Bartley's Match Facts! Bluebirds!!!