Complete the survey and be in with a chance of meeting the Bluebirds' first-team squad...
Collecting and monitoring equality and diversity data about our supporters is essential to understand more about our fanbase and ensure that the services that we provide are appropriate and relevant.
By completing our survey we will be able to fully understand where and how we can address under-representation and ensure that we provide opportunities for all of our local communities to get involved with the Football Club.
Complete the survey and you’ll have the option to be entered into a prize draw to meet the first-team squad at their Vale Resort training base!
Survey & competition close at 11:59pm on Sunday 24th February 2019.
Terms and Conditions
Cardiff City Football Club Equality and Diversity Survey Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”)
- These Terms and Conditions apply to those participating in the Cardiff City Football Club's Equality and Diversity Prize Draw (the “Survey”), as administered by Cardiff City Football Club Limited, company number 109065 (“Cardiff City Football Club”). The promoter of the Prize Draw is Cardiff City Football Club. The sponsor is Cardiff City Football Club Limited (the “Cardiff City Football Club”).
- Entry into the Prize Draw is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the completing the Survey and electing to enter the Prize Draw, you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Individuals must complete the Survey before the Closing Date (as defined below) to be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw. Entrants must be based in the UK, and be aged 18 years of age (or older) on the Closing Date. Employees of Cardiff City Football Club, or anyone professionally connected to this Prize Draw and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
- No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Only Survey responses submitted and received by 23h59 (GMT) on the 24th February 2019 (the “Closing Date”) will be considered as an entry to the Prize Draw. Submissions received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- Maximum one entry per entrant upon full completion and successful submission of the Survey.
- Cardiff City Football Club does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these Terms and Conditions are invalid.
- There will be four Prize Draws for the Survey. Each winner will receive a training ground experience with the first team at their vale training ground in Hensol, Vale of Glamorgan on day during the 2018/19 football season. The Prize will be subject to availability.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside Cardiff City Football Club control, they reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid Surveys received by the Closing Date. Cardiff City Football Club will draw the winner within  days of the Closing Date. Cardiff City Football Club’s decision as to the selection of the winner is final and the odds of winning are dependent on the number of valid Surveys submitted.
- The winner will be notified before 24th March 2019 by an email to the email address supplied with the entry. The winner is required to respond to claim the Prize within 5 working days of notification. If Cardiff City Football Club is unable to establish contact with the winner within a reasonable time period, it may draw an alternative winner for the Prize in accordance with clause 13 below.
- Cardiff City Football Club will seek to agree suitable dates with the winner. However, if dates cannot be agreed, the winner will be deemed to have not accepted the Prize. The winner may be subject to screening by Cardiff City Football Club based on conditions of entry to the club’s training ground and Cardiff City Football Club shall be liable should a winner be refused entry because they fail to meet such conditions. Cardiff City Football Club reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the training ground. Any winner of the Prize must attend the training ground themselves.
- Cardiff City Football Club has the right to select an alternative winner or substitute winner which shall be the next participant that is selected at random from the remaining eligible entries if: (i) a winner is ineligible to enter the Prize Draw (ii) Cardiff City Football Club is unable to reach a winner within the timeframe outlined above (iii) the winner does not wish to accept the Prize. The original winner’s entry will then be forfeited and they will no longer be entitled to the Prize.
- Cardiff City Football Club shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims or entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
- Cardiff City Football Club reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry which it considers does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Prize Draw, including providing false or misleading information.
- Surveys must be completed by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this Prize Draw except with the Prize winner.
- Cardiff City Football Club accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage) injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Prize Draw, not being able to enter into the Prize Draw or acceptance of the Prize. Cardiff City Football Club further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing shall exclude the liability of Cardiff City Football Club for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence. In no circumstances will Premier League have any liability in connection to the Prize Draw.
- Cardiff City Football Club reserves the right at any time and may from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By completing the Survey, you assign all rights in your entry to Cardiff City Football Club.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining Clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.