Get to know our new forward a little better as we look at his career so far!
1. Striker Oumar Niasse has joined Cardiff City on loan from Everton for the remainder of the 2018/19 season. The forward has scored eight goals in the Premier League for the Toffees.
2. He has also spent time on loan at Hull City during their 2016-17 season in the top flight. While a part of the squad at the KCOM Stadium, Oumar scored four league goals.
3. Niasse has also earned nine international caps for his national side, Senegal, and has scored three times for his country.
4. Before joining Everton, the 28-year-old notably played for Akhisar Belediyespor and Lokomotiv Moscow, where he scored an equaliser in the 2015 Russian Cup Final. Loko went on to win this match and the trophy in extra time.
5. He is the second Senegalese international to play for the Bluebirds after 2017/18 loanee, Armand Traoré.