Supporters with credit balances from the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons will have their outstanding credit balances combined and referred to as Bluebirds Credit.
This amount will be loaded to your Bluebirds Club Account in preparation for the 2021/22 Season Ticket launch at 10am on 1st July and can be used against the cost of renewing your Season Ticket. Bluebirds Credit balances can also be used towards individual home league tickets and Cardiff City FC Superstore products during the 2021/22 season.
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who opted for a Streaming Pass will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the value of their 2020/21 Season Ticket, minus a £10-per-game deduction (from the first home league fixture following the redemption of their Streaming Pass).
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who did not opt for a Streaming Pass will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the full value of their 2020/21 Season Ticket.
- 2019/20 Season Ticket or Match Ticket holders who opted for Ticket Office credit to be redeemed in the 2020/21 season will have any outstanding Ticket Office credit balances added to their Bluebirds Credit.
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who purchased a Seasonal Car Park pass for the 2020/21 Season will have their Bluebirds Credit balance updated with the full value of their 2020/21 Seasonal Car Park pass.
- Supporters who paid a 20% COVID Shield Deposit to hold their seat for the 2021/22 Season will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the full value of their COVID Shield Season Ticket deposit.
Bluebirds Credit will be accepted as a method of payment for ticketing purchases (season tickets and any home league fixtures) or retail purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
Please note: Bluebirds Credit is awarded on an individual basis and cannot be exchanged between supporters.