STATS ENTERTAINMENT: LEICESTER CITY
Cardiff City’s Tuesday night kick-off against Leicester City is eagerly anticipated by both sides, with much to gain on fellow promotion rivals. Building gaps or clawing back points on the chasing pack, every game between now and the end of the season is of vital importance.
has dug out the following facts and stats, looking at the Foxes season so far. Feel free to impress your friends before kick-off with one or two of the following. . .Richard ShepherdAhead of our 7:45pm Tuesday evening kick-off,
* Of their last five away games, Leicester have won two, drawn one and lost two.
* In scoring goal, Leicester are at their most dangerous between 46 and 60 minutes of any game. They have scored twelve goals this season during that spell. Their next most dangerous spell is between 61 and 75 minutes when they have scored eleven goals during that period.
* In conceding goals, Leicester are at their most vulnerable between 16 and 30 minutes of any match. During that spell they have conceded nine goals in various matches.
* Top scorer to date is David Nugent with fifteen goals, but he has not scored in his last six matches.
* Of their seventeen League victories so far this season, seven have been a one-goal margin, five by a two-goal margin, two by a three-goal margin, one by a four-goal margin and two by a five-goal margin.
* All twelve League matches that have been lost by Leicester so far this season have been by a one-goal margin, including the King Power Stadium loss to Cardiff City FC.
* Their best month so far in terms of results was January during which they won all four League games played.
* Their worst month so far has been March – of the three games played this month, they have taken just one point.
4-0 at Bristol City.th 1-0 at Burnley; January 12th 2-0 at Sheffield Wednesday; December 29th 2-0 at Huddersfield; November 24nd 2-1 at Middlesbrough; October 2th* They have won away from home on five occasions – September 29
.th to December 26th* If Leicester City fail to win against Cardiff City on Tuesday, it will equal their longest winless sequence this season of four matches from December 8
Tickets for the match are still available. Call 0845 345 1400 or secure your seat via eTicketing right now. Don’t miss a kick.