Away Days Info Guide | Coventry City vs. Cardiff City
Read up on the latest information ahead of your trip to the Coventry Building Society Arena on Wednesday...
- Once inside the ground, the Coventry Building Society Arena operates as a cashless stadium. All payments must be made either by card or with a contactless device.
- Away supporters will be situated in the South Stand, behind the goal.
- Arrive in good time ahead of kick-off. Turnstiles open at 6:15pm on Wednesday evening.
- Tickets will be available to buy on the day from 90 minutes before kick-off on the gate at the away end. These are available to buy with cash only.
- Coventry City do allow flags in both the away end, provided prior permission from the club is sought by the supporter and subject to there being space to display your flag. Supporters are required to contact the club’s safety officer via e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No pyrotechnics are allowed into the ground.
Supporters collecting tickets purchased with the delivery method of ‘Collect @ Away Ground’ can collect their tickets from the collection booth located next to the away turnstiles on the matchday.
Reprinted tickets organised through the Cardiff City FC Ticket Office will be available for collection from the same place.
Tickets will be available to buy on the day from 90 minutes before kick-off on the gate at the away end. These are available to buy with cash only.
Wheelchairs are located at the front of Block 8 in the South Stand, with stewards dedicated to this area.
If you are a disabled badge holder, please or Christopher.OToole@apcoa.com for availability and prices of car parking.
Getting to the City Ground
By car: For supporters travelling from the South, we advise using the M1 and joining the M6 at the Catthorpe Interchange and leaving the motorway at Junction 3 before joining Jimmy Hill Way (South).
If travelling from the North, we advise using either the M6 or M1. If using the M1, exit at Junction 21 and join the M69. Merge onto Junction 2 of the M6, leaving the M6 motorway at Junction 3 before joining the Jimmy Hill Way (South). For the M6, exit at Junction 3 and join the Jimmy Hill Way (South).
On-site car parking: Car Parks A and B are located on-site at the Coventry Building Society Arena and can be accessed via the main entrance on Judds Lane. Car Park C is located adjacent to the stadium, and can be accessed from Jimmy Hill Way. Car Park E is located at the Arena Shopping Park, near to the Train Station at the Arena.
Judds Lane, the main road in and out of the Arena site, is subject to road closure after each game to ensure the safe exit of fans from the stadium before vehicles are allowed to move. The roads will be re-opened as soon as it is possible and safe to do - we thank fans for their co-operation.
Parking at the Arena is £15 on the day (subject to availability). Car Park B is closest to the away end.
For any queries regarding on-site car parking, please e-mail Christopher.OToole@apcoa.com
By train: Coventry train station is on the main line between London and Birmingham, and around 4 miles from the Ricoh Arena.
Coventry Arena train station is located on-site at the Coventry Building Society Arena and operated by West Midlands Railways. There is no special matchday service, and trains run as timetabled.
Exiting the Arena
Please note that after the game, crowd control measures will be in place to segregate home and away supporters. This means that away fans will be unable to turn left outside of the stadium towards the Arena Shopping Park.