Voting is now open for Bluebirds supporters to decide on their 2016/17 Player of the Season.
Our 2017 Awards Night will take place on Sunday, 30th April in the Ricoh Diamond Suite at Cardiff City Stadium. Full details on how you can be part of the event can be found below.
Each listed participant in contention for the Cardiff City Football Club 2016/17 Player of the Season award has taken part in 20 or more Sky Bet Championship matches this season, to date.
1. Souleymane Bamba
2. Matthew Connolly
3. Aron Gunnarsson
4. Kadeem Harris
5. Junior Hoilett
6. Sean Morrison
7. Craig Noone
8. Lee Peltier
9. Anthony Pilkington
10. Joe Ralls
11. Jazz Richards
12. Peter Whittingham
13. Kenneth Zohore
Simply, click here to pick your Cardiff City Football Club 2016/17 Player of the Season – with the poll being hosted on the Cardiff City FC Wall.
The POTY vote will close at midnight on Tuesday, 25th April 2017.
Once you've voted above, tell us who you opted for on Twitter using #CityAsOne and you could win two tickets to the 2017 Awards Night at CCS!
JOIN US FOR THE 2017 AWARDS NIGHT
Cardiff City Stadium will play host to the Bluebirds’ annual 2017 Awards Night on Sunday 30th April. The exclusive event will take place in CCS’ RICOH Diamond Suite, with doors opening at 6:30pm.
It’s set to be an unmissable evening in the Welsh capital with Neil Warnock and his First Team squad in attendance for the ceremony, which will be hosted by Rhydian Bowen-Phillips.
Guests will be greeted at CCS with a cocktail reception, ahead of a delicious three-course meal. A host of awards will then be presented, interspersed with live entertainment, culminating in Cardiff City’s official ‘2016/17 Player of the Season’ and Outstanding Achievement awards, presented by the Cardiff City Supporters’ Club.
Cardiff City FC’s 2017 Awards
The full list of awards being presented on the evening are:
• Outstanding Achievement Award (presented by CCSC)
• 2016/17 Player of the Year (presented by CCSC)
• 2016/17 Players’ Player of the Year
• 2016/17 Fans’ MOTM Award
• 2016/17 Goal of the Season
• 2016/17 Young Player of the Year
• Community Player of the Year
• Special Recognition Award
2017 Awards Night Dinner Menu
- Starter: Ham hock and parsley terrine, home-made piccalilli, garlic croute.
- Main: Roasted Welsh rump of lamb, carrot and swede mash, potato fondant, minted pea puree, redcurrant balsamic glaze.
- Vegetarian option: Ricotta ravioli, sautéed spinach and wild mushroom, parmesan and white wine sauce.
- Dessert: Chocolate and raspberry tart, vanilla crème fraiche.
- Followed by freshly brewed coffee or tea.
BOOK YOUR PLACE!
Tickets for Cardiff City FC’s 2017 Awards Night are available to book now for just £50 (incl. vat) per person!
Please note, limited places are available, so tickets are for sale on a first-come first-served basis. This is an over 18s event.
For more information or to book your place, please contact our Commercial Department on 0845 345 1405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.