BOOK YOUR PLACE l AWARDS NIGHT 2017
2 years 4 months ago
Join us for the Bluebirds' end-of-season dinner & awards ceremony…
Cardiff City Stadium will play host to the Bluebirds’ annual 2017 Awards Night on Sunday 30th April. The exclusive black tie event will take place in CCS’ RICOH Diamond Suite, with doors opening at 6:30pm.
It’s set to be an unmissable evening in the Welsh capital with Neil Warnock and his First Team squad in attendance for the ceremony, which will be hosted by Rhydian Bowen-Phillips.
Guests will be greeted at CCS with a cocktail reception, ahead of a delicious three-course meal. A host of awards will then be presented, interspersed with live entertainment, culminating in Cardiff City’s official 2017 ‘Player of the Season’ and Outstanding Achievement awards, presented by the Cardiff City Supporters’ Club.
All City fans will have the opportunity of voting for the 2017 Player of the Year, in conjunction with Supporters’ Club members. Details on how you can cast your vote will follow in the coming days!
Cardiff City FC’s 2017 Awards
• Outstanding Achievement Award, presented by the Supporters’ Club
• 2017 Player of the Year, presented by the Supporters’ Club
• Players’ Player of the Year
• Fans’ MOTM Award
• Goal of the Season
• Young Player of the Year
• Community Player of the Year
• Special Recognition Award
2017 Awards Night Dinner Menu
- Starter: Ham hock and parsley terrine, home-made piccalilli, garlic croute.
- Main: Roasted Welsh rump of lamb, carrot and swede mash, potato fondant, minted pea puree, redcurrant balsamic glaze.
- Vegetarian option: Ricotta ravioli, sautéed spinach and wild mushroom, parmesan and white wine sauce.
- Dessert: Chocolate and raspberry tart, vanilla crème fraiche.
- Followed by freshly brewed coffee or tea.
Book your place!
Tickets for Cardiff City FC’s 2017 Awards Night are available to book now for just £50 (incl. vat) per person!
Please note, limited places are available, so tickets are for sale on a first-come first-served basis. This is an over 18s event.
For more information or to book your place, please contact our Commercial Department on 0845 345 1405 or email email@example.com