Foundation: Summer Soccer Schools 2018
Cardiff City FC Foundation are running Soccer Schools across South Wales throughout the summer holidays.
The official charity of Cardiff City Football Club invites you to come along to our sessions in a number of locations, with details listed below:
- Cardiff: Five-day course (30th July – 4th August & 20th – 24th August)
- Cardiff (Goalkeepers): Five-day course (30th July – 4th August & 20th – 24th August)
- Cardiff (Girls Only): Single Day course (31st July & 21st August)
- Ebbw Vale: Two-day course (8th & 9th August, 21st & 22nd August)
- Aberdare: Two-day course (1st & 2nd August, 16th & 17th August, 28th & 29th August)
- Newport (Rougemont School): Two Day course (13th & 14th August, 28th & 29th August)
- Caerphilly: Single Day course (14th & 28th August) • Howell’s School: Single Day course (31st July)
- Ton Pentre (31st July & 1st August)
Soccer Schools involve structured coaching mixed in with fun football games, activities and small sided matches. It's a great way to keep the kids active over the school holidays whilst receiving professional coaching from Cardiff City FC Foundation coaches.
The sessions are aimed at children aged 4-14 years old and open to any ability. If you've never kicked a ball before or have been playing for years, you are guaranteed to enjoy the sessions, improve your skills, have fun and make new friends.
All participants will receive a certificate and small prize with the chance of winning additional prizes for ‘Player of the Week’ and ‘Best Attitude’, including free tickets, stadium tours and signed Cardiff City merchandise.