CARDIFF CITY PRIMARY SCHOOL TICKET LEAGUE
As featured in 'The Bluebird' match-day programme, Cardiff City are proud to launch a new Primary School Ticket League...With health, wellbeing & physical activity being high on the list of priorities for most, we feel it is important to provide opportunities for young people to not only access elite level sport events, but to ﬁnd role models to inspire them to pursue an active lifestyle.
We also recognise that having access to speciﬁc kit or equipment to achieve these goals can be a challenge for some schools, and so this is where the ticket initiative comes in.
The voucher-based initiative is easy and requires minimal involvement from your school. It plays out as follows:
• Select the Cardiff City ﬁxture you would like to make available to your school and how many vouchers you want to distribute based on interest.
• A member of Cardiﬀ City FC Foundation will distribute vouchers to your school.
• Pupils & parents redeem reduced-rate tickets using the voucher at Cardiﬀ City Stadium Ticket Oﬃce.
• Once used (post-purchase) vouchers can be posted into our post-box in the Family Stand by pupils. These will be tallied up and will translate into official Cardiﬀ City FC merchandise, kit & equipment for your school (see below).
WHAT CAN ACCUMULATED VOUCHERS GET YOUR SCHOOL?
Game by game accumulation:
10-50 – Free tickets for a pre-season home friendly match.
51-99 – Free stadium tour for a class of 30* and free tickets for a pre-season home friendly match.
100+ - Free stadium tour for a class of 30*, free tickets for a pre-season home friendly match and a player visit to your school for a coaching session.
Seasonal accumulation (based on a league table format):
1st Prize - School Sports Day on Cardiff City Stadium pitch.* adidas, Cardiff City FC playing kit and adidas sports equipment provided.
2nd Prize - adidas, Cardiff City FC playing kit for your school, plus adidas sports equipment.
3rd Prize - adidas sports equipment for your school.
*Subject to dates and availability.
Please see below a list of fixtures available to your school to attend during the 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship Season:
• PRESTON NORTH END (Saturday, 27th February, 3pm)
• IPSWICH TOWN (Saturday, 12th March, 3pm)
• QPR (Saturday, 16th April, 3pm)
• BIRMINGHAM CITY (Saturday, 7th May, 3pm)
For the designated ﬁxtures, the Club has committed to reduced rate ticketing for one adult and one child for just £15. Additional tickets will be sold at a rate of £3 for U16s and £15 for adults.
HOW TO BOOK
For more information or to declare your interest, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact the Cardiff City Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400. A registration pack will be sent out to you thereafter.
Terms & Conditions
• All match oﬀers are subject to availability
• To qualify for the reduced ticket rate, a minimum of 10 vouchers must be sought.
• The oﬀer is available on the basis of one adult accompanying one child to the ﬁxture.
• The dates and kick oﬀ times of ﬁxtures are correct at the time of print. If these are to change, then every eﬀort will be made to provide as much notice as possible. If any changes are made, these will be announced on the Club’s oﬃcial website: www.cardiﬀcityfc.co.uk.