2021/22 Season Tickets | Renew from July 1st!
Season Ticket renewals available from 10am on Thursday, July 1st, 2021.
Cardiff City Football Club would like to thank you all for supporting us throughout this most testing of periods.
Whilst Welsh Government COVID-19 measures still apply (and clarity on attendance numbers are still to be determined ahead of next season), we are able to announce the following policy in terms of 2021/22 renewals.
Season Ticket renewals for the 2021/22 season will be available from 10am on Thursday, July 1st, 2021. At this juncture, supporters who held a 2020/21 Season Ticket or who committed to paying the 20% COVID Shield deposit will be eligible to commit ahead of the new campaign.
General ticket prices for Adult Season Tickets begin at £249, whilst Junior U16 prices start at just £49. Corporate Season Ticket prices start at £749 for an Adult, with prices beginning at £299 for a Junior U16.*
For your Season Ticket renewal experience to run as smoothly as possible this summer, please ensure that your Bluebirds Club Account is fully up to date ahead of the launch day on July 1st. You can access your account here.
Renewing your Season Ticket & using Bluebirds Credit
Supporters with credit balances from the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons will have their outstanding credit balances combined and referred to as Bluebirds Credit.
This amount will be loaded to your Bluebirds Club Account in preparation for the 2021/22 Season Ticket launch at 10am on 1st July and can be used against the cost of renewing your Season Ticket. Bluebirds Credit balances can also be used towards individual home league tickets and Cardiff City FC Superstore products during the 2021/22 season. Please note that:
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who opted for a Streaming Pass will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the value of their 2020/21 Season Ticket, minus a £10-per-game deduction (from the first home league fixture following the redemption of their Streaming Pass).
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who did not opt for a Streaming Pass will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the full value of their 2020/21 Season Ticket.
- 2019/20 Season Ticket or Match Ticket holders who opted for Ticket Office credit to be redeemed in the 2020/21 season will have any outstanding Ticket Office credit balances added to their Bluebirds Credit.
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who purchased a Seasonal Car Park pass for the 2020/21 Season will have their Bluebirds Credit balance updated with the full value of their 2020/21 Seasonal Car Park pass.
- Supporters who paid a 20% COVID Shield Deposit to hold their seat for the 2021/22 Season will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the full value of their COVID Shield Season Ticket deposit.
Purchasing Options & Support
Please note that 2021/22 Season Tickets will only be available for renewal online at this time. Administration Fees apply.
To buy your Season Ticket online, you will need to have access to your Bluebirds Club Account with your Fan Number linked. One account is required per supporter, and you must have separate email addresses.
Please be advised that Bluebirds Credit for the 2021/2022 season can only be redeemed on an individual supporter's Bluebirds Club Account. Should you wish to redeem on behalf of another supporter, please make sure that you create and log into their Bluebirds Club Account separately.
Support is available via email only at this time (as opposed to by phone or in person). We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience and can assure supporters that all emails received will be individually addressed and responded to as quickly as possible.
Please direct your enquiries to one of the following support addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for all general sale enquiries
- email@example.com – for all corporate enquiries
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for queries related to your Bluebirds Account only
Comprehensive information on credit and more can be found via the FAQs, here.
For further information in respect of terms & conditions on general sale and corporate season ticket renewals, please follow the links below:
For general ticketing queries, please contact email@example.com.
For Corporate ticketing queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Administration Fees apply