Away Days Info Guide | AFC Bournemouth vs. Cardiff City
- Tickets for this fixture are now unavailable to purchase.
- By law, supporters aged 18 and over will be required to display their COVID status before entry.
- Away supporters will be situated in the Vitality East Stand.
- No pyrotechnics are allowed into the ground.
Supporters who have purchased tickets with a delivery method of ‘Collect at away ground’ can collect their tickets from the main ticket office at AFC Bournemouth on matchday.
Away tickets will not be available to purchase at the ground.
As of Wednesday, December 15th, by law, supporters aged 18 and over who wish to attend high-capacity events in England (over 10,000) will be required to display their COVID status before entry.
This status may be shown in several ways:
• A digital solution such as the NHS COVID Pass or EU equivalent.
• A digital or paper-based certificate of vaccination.
• Confirmation of a negative lateral flow test (LFT) result by text or email (within 24 hours of kick-off).
• Confirmation of immunity, having recovered from Coronavirus no sooner than 14 days and no longer than 6 months before the date of fixture.
Find more information here.
Getting to the Vitality Stadium
By Car: the car journey from Cardiff City Stadium to the Vitality Stadium will take approximately three hours, via the M4, A36 and A338. The sat-nav postcode is BH7 7AF.
By Train: The nearest train station to the stadium is Pokesdown for Boscombe, which is roughly a mile from the ground and around a 15 minute walk away.
Exit the station and turn right down the main Christchurch Road (A35) for 400m and turn right into Gloucester Road. Follow signs for Kings Park to arrive at Vitality Stadium.
By Bus: From Bournemouth town centre, The Yellow Bus service is easily accessible from the central train station, stop 6. Alight at the Queens Park Hotel stop, which will be a total of 6 stops, then it will be a 5-minute walk, going along Ashley Road and into Kings Park.
For free parking just a 10-minute walk from the ground, Avonbourne Academies on Harewood Avenue are open 1.75 hours before kick-off on weekday matches. Please note this car park is locked 45 minutes after the full-time whistle.
Parking is also available to the south of the ground for just £1. Alternatively, the Sovereign Shopping Centre on Christchurch Road, BH1 4SX, which is approximately a 15 minute walk from the ground, offers low cost parking (£2 for 4 hours), with 600 spaces.
Visiting Supporters are welcome in the Baxters and Mello Mello bars in Boscombe.