Away Days Info Guide | Nottingham Forest vs. Cardiff City
Read up on the latest information ahead of your trip to the City Ground on Sunday...
- The City Ground operates as a cashless stadium. All payments must be made either by card or with a contactless device.
- Arrive in good time ahead of kick-off. Turnstiles open at 1pm on Sunday afternoon.
- Away supporters will be situated in the Bridgford Stand. Please check your ticket to ensure that you enter through the correct gate upon arrival.
- Banners will only be permitted into the stadium with express prior notice and permission from the City Ground's Stadium Operations team. Please call 0115 982 4444 for further assistance.
- No pyrotechnics are allowed into the ground.
In the 17th minute of the match, Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City supporters will pay their respects to Dylan Rich - a Forest supporter - who sadly passed away recently.
Our thoughts are with Dylan’s loved ones at this difficult time.
Whilst tickets for this fixture are no longer available to buy for away supporters, pre-arranged collections from the ground will be available on the day.
If collecting your ticket at the City Ground, please proceed to use the away ticket office, situated on the corner of the Bridgford/Brian Clough Stands, roughly 20 metres away from the away end turnstiles.
Getting to the City Ground
By car: From the south, leave the M1 at junction 24 and follow the signs to join the A453 towards Nottingham and after passing through Clifton, continue on the A453 following signs for football and cricket traffic. Join the A52 eastbound towards Grantham and carry straight on at the Nottingham Knight Island and the Wheatcroft Island until you reach the Gamston Island. Take the first exit onto the A6011 (‘Radcliffe Road’) and continue along it, following the road as it bends to the right and continue over Lady Bay Bridge.
Please note: There are limited car parking spaces available at the City Ground, charged at £10 on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby, limited parking spaces are otherwise available at Meadow Lane (Notts County FC), Cattlemarket Pay & Display, Lady Bay Sports Ground (NG2 5AA), and County Hall (Notts County County Building).
By train: Nottingham railway station has regular rail services from London, Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Newark, Grantham, Worksop, Sheffield and Peterborough. The station itself is roughly a 20-minute walk from the City Ground, so the chances are you might be able to leave your car at home more easily than you think.
AWAY SUPPORTER PUB
The Broken Wheelbarrow, Notts County FC Ground, NG2 3HJ