Away Days Info Guide | West Bromwich Albion vs. Cardiff City
- Tickets for this fixture are now unavailable to purchase.
- By law, supporters aged 18 and over will be required to display their COVID status before entry.
- Away supporters will be situated in the Smethwick End Stand.
- No pyrotechnics are allowed into the ground.
Away tickets will not be available to purchase at the ground.
Collections and re-prints will be available from the Away Kiosks at the Hawthorns.
As of Wednesday, December 15th, by law, supporters aged 18 and over who wish to attend high-capacity events in England (over 10,000) will be required to display their COVID status before entry.
This status may be shown in several ways:
• A digital solution such as the NHS COVID Pass or EU equivalent.
• A digital or paper-based certificate of vaccination.
• Confirmation of a negative lateral flow test (LFT) result by text or email (within 24 hours of kick-off).
• Confirmation of immunity, having recovered from Coronavirus no sooner than 14 days and no longer than 6 months before the date of fixture.
Find more information here.
Getting to The Hawthorns
By Car: The car journey from Cardiff City Stadium to The Hawthorns will take approximately two hours, via the M50 and M5. The sat-nav postcode is B71 4LF. The stadium is just 500 metres away from Junction 1 of the M5.
By Train: Take the national train line into Birmingham New Street. Change for a local train or Metro to The Hawthorns from Snow Hill Station, which is a five-minute walk from Birmingham New Street.
By Bus: From Birmingham City Centre, take the National Express bus service 74 between West Bromwich and Birmingham.
Fans travelling to The Hawthorns by car on matchdays can now pre-book car parking spaces.
At least three car parks will be open within 1 mile of The Hawthorns offering 500 spaces available in total. Car parking starts at £10 per vehicle and can be purchased online here or by calling 02476 997605.
Car parks will be open from 3 hours before kick off and will close 2 hours after the final whistle.
Please be aware of road closures around the Stadium on a matchday to further protect the safety of supporters.