Bluebirds Rewards | Ultimate Christmas Giveaway!
This December, we are hosting the biggest Bluebirds Rewards prize draw to date, including an Ultimate Christmas Giveaway which will be won by one lucky City supporter!
This year's festive giveaway will end just before Christmas Day, on Tuesday, 21st December at 4pm. Take a look at the list of prizes on offer, including our Ultimate Christmas Giveaway, which could prove to be a fantastic festive surprise for one lucky Bluebird!
Ultimate Christmas Giveaway
- 2 x Ninian Lounge Half Season Tickets
- 2 x Captains' Lounge Hospitality tickets for City vs. Blackburn Rovers, Saturday 15th January, 3pm
- 2 x Ninian Lounge tickets for City vs. Blackpool, Saturday 19th February, 3pm
- 1 x Signed 2021/22 Home Shirt
- 1 x Signed 2021/22 Away Shirt
Other Prize Draws include:
- 2021/22 Third Shirt signed by Joe Ledley with name & number printed.
- 2 x Heineken Lounge (over 18s) for City vs. Peterborough United, Tuesday 8th February, 7:45pm
- Signed 2021/22 Home Shirt
- Watch a First Team training session (for three supporters, each with a plus-one).
Use 25 points to redeem one entry into our prize draws - you can enter as many times as you like, provided you have the points to enter.
Head to the portal now to enter and check out the other huge prize draws available.
Good luck, Bluebirds!
Due to complications surrounding postal orders during the festive period, the next update of marketplace items will take place in January 2022.
Fans can earn loyalty points by attending games with their Season Ticket card and taking part in a variety of activities on the Bluebirds Rewards portal.
You can also activate your card for pre-payment, make your first payment and spend with affiliate retailers to accelerate your loyalty point earnings.
Please allow up to 30 days for points earned through pre-paid card activities to appear on your account. Refer to the Bluebirds Rewards portal for the full list of affiliate retailers and rewardable activities.
Find more information on affiliate partners and activating your Season Ticket card for pre-payment here.
Fans must register their card to activate the payment service via the club app subject to Barclays eligibility requirements and T&Cs.
Simply click Manage Pre-Paid Card on the app and follow the steps. Then, add funds to your card and activate a PIN that you must use when making your first payment, rather than using contactless.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions and FAQs below that cover:
- Bluebirds Rewards
- Earning Points
- Redeeming Points
- Claiming Rewards
- Managing Your Pre-Paid Card
- Setup & Registration
- Account Support
- Functionality Support
- Auto Top-Up
For membership, access or loyalty point queries please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries relating to payments, you can contact the Barclays Helpdesk on 0333 200 1012.