Across the EFL, 50,000 football fans came together this last weekend to watch and listen to their team play live as the new and revolutionary iFollow streaming service made its debut.
Officially launched earlier in the summer, iFollow looks set to shape the way EFL supporters abroad gain access to their team on match days by allowing them to watch live and uninterrupted coverage for the very first time in English Football history.
iFollow Cardiff City provides overseas fans with the opportunity to live stream up to 46 City league games within the regular EFL season. Season passes are now available for the equivalent of £110.
Meanwhile, UK and Ireland-based Cardiff City supporters can sign up for a Season Pass to iFollow Cardiff City for a one-off fee of just £45, or subscribe monthly for just £4.49, with access to live audio commentary, highlights packages and exclusive content.
Why subscribe to iFollow Cardiff City (in the UK and Ireland)?
- Live commentary from every home & away match during the 2017/18 season
- Extended highlights (From 12pm the following day)
- Watch back the full 90’ of each Cardiff City first team match (From 12pm the following day)
- Every press conference in full
- Extended & exclusive interviews with Neil Warnock and his Cardiff City squad
- Watch the Bluebirds in training
- Behind-the-scenes access to every club event
- Archive footage of momentous moments from Cardiff City’s history
- League & Cup highlights from U23 & U18 matches
- League & Cup highlights from Cardiff City FC Women’s matches
EFL CEO Shaun Harvey said: "It was a fantastic opening weekend for iFollow. With over 270,000 active fans of EFL Clubs living outside the UK, we want to revolutionise the way they follow their team.
"With the first round of fixtures being streamed live in 131 countries outside the UK and almost 50,000 people either watching or listening, we're providing them with something they've never had before and that's what's important for fans and, importantly, our Clubs.
"We will now look to evolve and grow the service over the coming weeks and months to not only provide excellent value for subscribers, but to ensure iFollow is the benchmark for live video and audio streaming in world sport."