Half Season Tickets | On Sale Nov 1st
Adult tickets from £139! Juniors from £29!
Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce that Half Season Tickets – for our final twelve home Sky Bet Championship fixtures – will go on sale on Wednesday, 1st November.
Beginning with our Boxing Day clash against Fulham, a Half Season Ticket will also include key Bluebirds fixtures with Bristol City, Birmingham City, Wolverhampton Wanderers and our final match of the season, against Reading, on Sunday, 6th May.
Half Season Tickets will go on sale from 10am on Wednesday, 1st November. You can purchase online, in person at the Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office or by calling 0845 345 1400. Half Season Tickets are available from Wednesday, 1st November until 1pm on Tuesday, 26th December.
Half Season Tickets can be purchased from:
£139 for Adults (£12 per match)
£29 for Juniors (less than £2.50 per match)
Family of 4 for £319 (less than £7 per person per match)
Cheapest pricing based on Zone 4 and Zone 4F, is as follows:
Adults – from £169 & £139
Seniors (60+) - from £129 & £89
16-21s - from £59
Students (FT) - £59
Juniors (U16) - from £49 & £29
Family of 4 for £319*
Save up to £66 against matchday pricing (save £77 for a Family of 4!) Family Ticket Policy constitutes that no adults are admitted without children and no children without adults. Family Ticket is made up of 2 Adults and 2 Juniors (U16).
|PRICE CLASSES & ZONE||HALF SEASON TICKET PRICE|
|ZONE 1||ZONE 1|
|ZONE 2||ZONE 2|
|ZONE 3||ZONE 3|
|Juniors u16 (with a full paying adult)||£29|
|ZONE 4||ZONE 4|
|Juniors (with a full paying adult)||£29|
|ZONE 4F (FAMILY)||ZONE 4F (FAMILY)|
|ZONE D (DISABLED ENCLOSURE)||ZONE D (DISABLED ENCLOSURE)|
Half Season Benefits
By purchasing a Half Season Ticket, you’ll be entitled to the following benefits:
- First refusal to renew for 2018/19 (date restrictions may apply)
- Entry to Season Ticket Holder competitions throughout the remainder of the season
- Enrolment into the CityCash Loyalty Rewards Scheme with a Starting Balance of £2.50 (available 48 hours after purchase)
- Access to Season Ticket Partners
- Discount on Match by Match Hospitality, Community Foundation Soccer Schools, Matchday Birthday Parties and event space hire at CCS
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets at £5 for one fixture during the season (selected by Cardiff City FC, subject to availability)
- First refusal for away matches
- Preferential pricing for home Cup and Play-Off fixtures (where applicable)
- Birthday ticket upgrade (if your birthday falls on a home matchday)
This year, we’re pleased to announce the implementation of a Referral Scheme for 2017/18 existing Season Ticket Holders to refer friends or family to buy a Half Season Ticket.
The Half Season Ticket Holder simply needs to quote the name and fan number/postcode (of the person who has referred them) when they purchase over the phone or in person at the Cardiff City Ticket Office.
Half Season Ticket Holders who have been referred by an existing Season Ticket Holder will receive an additional £2.50 into their CityCash account, available to spend 48 hours after the transaction is complete.
The Season Ticket Holder who has referred the Half Season Ticket Holder will receive £5 into their CityCash account, available to spend 48 hours after the transaction is complete.
Half Season Tickets Memberships are also available with Sytner BMW Lounge Memberships starting for adults at £409 and Ricoh Diamond Suite Memberships at £549 (+vat) per seat. For more information call 0845 345 1405. Further details to follow.