City vs. Luton Town - Match Sponsors | The Great House
We'd like to extend a huge welcome to the Great House Hotel - Match Sponsors for Tuesday night's clash between the Bluebirds and the Hatters.
‘Located in the pretty conservation village of Laleston near Bridgend, the Great House Hotel offers a unique blend of historic original features, inglenook fireplaces and flagstone floors accompanied with modern facilities to offer guests a warm atmosphere with plenty of character.
Each of our bedrooms has a character of its own that reflects the warmth and friendliness throughout the house to create an entirely unique and unforgettable experience. Whether it’s a home from home for the night or something a little more indulgent our individually designed rooms are sure to tick all the right boxes.
Pair this with our award winning, Leicester’s restaurant featured in the Michelin Guide 2021, which boasts an accolade of awards and holds 2 much coveted AA Rosettes it’s hard to find a reason not to visit. Renowned in the area for our indulgent afternoon tea’s, our food reflects the best in Welsh cooking combining fresh, local and sustainable produce with a passion for excellence.
Our welcoming team matched with their professionalism enable us to cater for a variety of events and occasions from your corporate away days to weddings and life events we will guarantee you memories that last forever.’
To find out more, visit: www.great-house-laleston.co.uk
Match Sponsorship Packages
Matchday with the Bluebirds provide a fantastic sponsorship opportunity for businesses looking to enjoy a VIP experience, while promoting their company in the heart of South Wales.
Our Match Sponsors enjoy first class hospitality and high-profile company exposure, making the day a perfect mix of business and pleasure. Match Sponsor packages are available from £1,695+vat!
This package, for a minimum of 10 guests, includes:
- Admission to the Diamond Lounge (two-and-a-half hours pre-match & 90 minutes post match)
- A table situated in front of the stage
- Executive padded seating located in the Director's Box
- Pre-match three course Chef's Table
- Complimentary bar with dedicated host/hostess
- Half-Time Snacks
- Post-Match refreshments
- Official Sponsor's welcome via the Stadium PA system, as well as Big Screen and Stadium TV announcements
- Company profile in the Official Matchday Programme
- Signed Framed Shirt presented by the Man of the Match
- Centre-Circle photograph, with team captains and officials for two guests
- Commemorative pitch side photographs, published in the next Official Matchday Programme
- Company name on Official Teamsheet, distributed in all Corporate Lounges
- Souvenir gift for each guest
- Two onsite parking permits
- Official Matchday Programme & Teamsheet
- In-suite Ricoh projectors, showing a live match feed, with Sky Sports also available
To enjoy all of these benefits and more, please contact the Commercial team on 03333 111 921, or email email@example.com.
* Enquire for a different numbers of guests. ** Includes beer, lager, house wine and soft drinks.