Match Ticket Packages
Home matchdays made even better with Match Ticket Packages...
Your ticket, your way – choose up to 5 home league games during the 19/20 season.
- Personalised Flex5 Membership Access Card
- Your ticket your way, giving you flexibility to book a match ticket when it suits you
- 5 match ticket bundle redeemable for any Home League fixtures during the 2019/20 Season.
- Pre-sale window to purchase a maximum of four tickets for a home league fixture ahead of general sale, subject to availability, and in conjunction with your flex ticket redemption.
- Ability to purchase no more than one ticket for away league fixtures, subject to availability and sales criteria.
- Access to offers from our Official Club Partners.
- Inclusion in the CityCash Loyalty Scheme with a starting balance of £2.50.
- Flex5 match ticket bundles are redeemable through the Cardiff City FC Ticket Office in person, via telephone on 033 33 11 1920 or Online.
Terms & Conditions
1. A Flex5 Membership is a match ticket bundle redeemable for 5 Home League fixtures during the 2019/20 Season.
2. Flex5 Memberships/Tickets are not refundable.
3. Once you have redeemed a ticket please be advised that if this is not used, it will still be counted for as part of the Flex5 match ticket bundle and therefore cannot be transferred to another fixture.
4. Flex5 match tickets are only valid for the price zone originally purchased. If you wish to move to other price zones upgrade fees will apply, all tickets are subject to availability.
5. Flex5 Tickets are only redeemable for the EFL Championship home league fixtures during the 2019/20 season.
6. 2019/20 Flex5 memberships do not guarantee you a seat in any fixture, as ticket redemptions are subject to availability.
7. Only one ticket out of the 5 ticket bundle may be redeemed per home league fixture.
8. Flex5 Match ticket bundles are redeemable through the Cardiff City FC Ticket Office in person, via telephone or Online. Tickets must be redeemed for each fixture that you wish to attend within the on-sale period. All tickets are subject to booking fees.
9. Any unredeemed tickets for the 2019/20 season cannot be carried over into a future Season. Flex Tickets not redeemed by the end of the 2019/20 season will be cleared down. No refund will be issued for unredeemed flex tickets.
10. Flex5 Members can purchase no more than 1 ticket per away league fixture during the away fixture sales window, subject to availability and sales criteria.
11. Flex5 Members will be entered in to the Club’s CityCash scheme with a starting balance of £2.50 and can accumulate CityCash when purchasing merchandise in the club shop and additional home league tickets outside of their package. Subject to CityCash terms and conditions.
12. Flex5 Members are able to purchase up to four tickets per home league fixture during the pre-sale window. This means that additional tickets for home league fixtures can be purchased in conjunction with a redeemable flex ticket, subject to availability.
13. Flex5 Members that have redeemed all 5 tickets are eligible to purchase up to four tickets per home league fixture at full price, subject to availability.
14. All tickets are subject to booking fees.
15. Card reprints are charged at £10 if lost or damaged.
We are happy to announce that our Guard of Honour package has been re-introduced for the 2019/20 season - giving the opportunity to groups of young supporters to be a part of the Cardiff City FC matchday experience in an unforgettable way.
For each fixture, we have availability for two teams of 11-13 children, aged between 7-15, to fly the Cardiff City FC flag proudly as their heroes run out onto the Cardiff City Stadium turf.
Guard of Honour Child (participating) - Bronze: £29 Silver: £31 Gold:£33 Platinum:£35
Additional Adult (Advanced booking*) - £24
Additional Senior (Advanced booking*) - £19
Additional 16-21 (Advanced booking*) - £15
Additional Junior (not participating & advanced booking*) - £12
This Guard of Honour Package includes:
- Cardiff City FC home league match ticket
- The responsibility of welcoming the Bluebirds onto the pitch
- Printed team Photograph (to be taken on the day of the fixture)
(2 complimentary adult tickets will be given per group of 11 to help supervise the children)
Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate if booked in advance.*
If you are interested in being a part of this unforgettable experience, then please contact the ticket office on 033 33 11 1920 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions apply:
*Advanced booking discount is subject to a minimum of 5 additional tickets being purchased. All packages are subject to availability.
*Any inappropriate behaviour by a participating child will result in termination of the experience. In the event of the experience being terminated due to inappropriate behaviour no refunds will be issued.
*All tickets purchased are subject to ground regulations and ticketing terms and conditions which can be found in our customer charter.
*Team photograph prints will need to be collected around a week after the fixture and will not be sent via post.
*Further terms and conditions apply.
Looking for a Stag/Hen weekend in Cardiff? Take advantage of our brand new Stag/Hen package at Cardiff City Stadium.
Bring along your friends/family to watch a Cardiff City FC home fixture during the 2018/19 season to watch the Bluebirds play whilst celebrating the run up to one of the biggest days of your life.
Our stadium is just a short distance away from Cardiff City centre and is the perfect place for pre-drinks to warm up for a momentous evening in the Welsh Capital City.
Minimum of 10 people per booking.
Bronze Match: £25
Silver Match: £27
Gold Match: £29
Platinum Match: £31
- Cardiff City FC home match ticket (Zone 3, 4 or Ninian Stand Level 5)
- A pre-match pitchside digital photograph (Subject to time of arrival)*
- Group welcome in The Bluebird – Official matchday programme and on the big screen during half time (Subject to availability)*
- 1 Item of hot food and 1 pint on arrival per person (Subject to time of arrival)*
- Subject to match ticket availability
Bookings can be made by contacting the ticket office on 033 33 11 1920 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardiff City Football Club has a range of group ticketing options available.
Email your needs and the below details to email@example.com.
Fan ID If Known
Contact Telephone Number
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Any Additional Information/Request