PRIMARY SCHOOL TICKET LEAGUE STARTS WITH SUCCESS
Voucher-based initiative attracts almost 2,000 extra Bluebirds for Preston win…
Having launched the Cardiff City Primary School Ticket League earlier this month, we were delighted to see the initiative come to fruition in Saturday’s home victory over Preston North End.
The scheme allows primary school pupils and their parents to use vouchers to redeem reduced-rate tickets for City’s home Sky Bet Championship matches, as well as sports equipment and playing gear.
Almost 2,000 pupils and parents took advantage of the initiative on its first day, with the Family Stand packed to the rafters to help cheer the boys on to victory, courtesy of Anthony Pilkington’s brace of penalties.
Speaking of Pilkington, he joined fellow City star David Marshall (and Bartley!) to help promote the scheme in the build-up to the match, visiting the children at Llanharan Primary School last Thursday.
Saturday’s match also saw several new aspects of the Club’s fan engagement strategy commence, as an under 25s fan forum with CEO Ken Choo took place, while Craig Noone and Sean Morrison met fans around the stadium.
Those in the Family Stand also had the chance to try out our brand new Selfie Frame – if you got involved on Saturday, see if you can spot yourself in our album of pictures here!
Read on to find out how your school can take part in the Primary School Tickets League going forward…
• Select the Cardiff City ﬁxture you would like to make available to your school and how many vouchers you want to distribute based on interest.
• A member of Cardiﬀ City FC Foundation will distribute vouchers to your school.
• Pupils & parents redeem reduced-rate tickets using the voucher at Cardiﬀ City Stadium Ticket Oﬃce.
• Once used (post-purchase) vouchers can be posted into our post-box in the Family Stand by pupils. These will be tallied up and will translate into official Cardiﬀ City FC merchandise, kit & equipment for your school (see below).
WHAT CAN ACCUMULATED VOUCHERS GET YOUR SCHOOL?
Game by game accumulation:
10-50 – Free tickets for a pre-season home friendly match.
51-99 – Free stadium tour for a class of 30* and free tickets for a pre-season home friendly match.
100+ - Free stadium tour for a class of 30*, free tickets for a pre-season home friendly match and a player visit to your school for a coaching session.
Seasonal accumulation (based on a league table format):
1st Prize - School Sports Day on Cardiff City Stadium pitch.* adidas, Cardiff City FC playing kit and adidas sports equipment provided.
2nd Prize - adidas, Cardiff City FC playing kit for your school, plus adidas sports equipment.
3rd Prize - adidas sports equipment for your school.
*Subject to dates and availability.
Following the Preston North End match, here are the remaining fixtures available to your school to attend during the 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship Season:
• IPSWICH TOWN (Saturday, 12th March, 3pm)
• QPR (Saturday, 16th April, 3pm)
• BIRMINGHAM CITY (Saturday, 7th May, 3pm)
For the designated ﬁxtures, the Club has committed to reduced rate ticketing for one adult and one child for just £15. Additional tickets will be sold at a rate of £3 for U16s and £15 for adults.
HOW TO BOOK
For more information or to declare your interest, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact the Cardiff City Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400. A registration pack will be sent out to you thereafter.
Terms & Conditions
• All match oﬀers are subject to availability
• To qualify for the reduced ticket rate, a minimum of 10 vouchers must be sought.
• The oﬀer is available on the basis of one adult accompanying one child to the ﬁxture.
• The dates and kick oﬀ times of ﬁxtures are correct at the time of print. If these are to change, then every eﬀort will be made to provide as much notice as possible. If any changes are made, these will be announced on the Club’s oﬃcial website: www.cardiﬀcityfc.co.uk.