FLYBE TICKET GIVEAWAY: TERMS & CONDITIONS
3 years 7 months ago
Flybe, Match Sponsors for today's game against Ipswich Town, are kindly offering Bluebirds fans the opportunity to win a pair of return flights from Cardiff Airport (CWL) to any destination on the Flybe network.
To enter, post a Selfie from Cardiff City Stadium as Cardiff City take on Ipswich Town, on Facebook or Twitter, ensuring you use the hashtag #FlyMeFlybe. Match Sponsors Flybe will then pick a winning entry - Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Specific Terms and Conditions
The following Competition Specific Terms and Conditions apply to the Competition together with the General Terms and Conditions set out below.
Competition Period: The competition will start on 12 March and end at midnight on 12 March 2016.
Eligibility: To book the prize you must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man). Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Flybe and any of Flybe’s associated companies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
Entry: Eligible entrants must use the specified hashtag to be entered into the prize draw. No purchase is necessary; however internet access and a valid social media account is required to enter into this promotion.
Notification of Winner: Winners will be notified by 14 March by social media and will be expected to provide an email address, telephone number and postal address so we can send instructions on how to claim their prize.
Number of Entries: Multiple entries will not be counted.
Prize: One winner will receive a pair of return flights from Cardiff Airport (CWL) to any destination on the Flybe network. Alternative flights are not available. Travel dates will be specified on the voucher and must be sent directly to the airline for reference. Booking must be completed at least 14 days before the date of departure by telephoning the Flybe reservations team and quoting the voucher code on the document.
Type of Competition: Social media promotion exclusively for Cardiff City v Ipswich Town match on Saturday 12 March 2016.
Winner: There will be one (1) winning entry who will receive one prize.
Restrictions and other specific terms:
1. The Winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
2. Travel insurance, accommodation and transfers are not included in the prize.
3. Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
4. Flights exclude travel during peak travel periods such as during sporting/music events, Christmas, New Year and school holidays.
5. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
6. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter or to Facebook.
7. Your use of Twitter is subject to the terms and conditions of service of Twitter, located here: https://twitter.com/tos. Facebook’s terms of service are located here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms The Promoter reserves the right to remove any re-tweets or comments in breach of this term with immediate effect, at its sole discretion.
8. Please also refer to Flybe’s General Competition Terms and Conditions located here: http://www.flybe.com/competitions/general_terms_and_conditons.htm