2021/22 Season Tickets | Deadlines extended!
Cardiff City FC’s early bird and seat reservation deadlines for 2021/22 Season Tickets have been extended to 5pm on Thursday 12th August.
Whilst Welsh Government COVID-19 measures still apply (and clarity on attendance numbers is to be determined shortly) we are pleased to confirm that almost 12,000 Bluebirds have already renewed for the campaign ahead.
We would like to thank you all for supporting us throughout this most testing of periods.
2021/22 Stadium Map & Season Ticket pricing
Season Ticket sales
Season Ticket for the 2021/22 season are available online only here for both renewals and new Season Ticket purchasers
Supporters will be required to create a Bluebirds Club account, if you haven’t already done so. A video guide is available here.
Seat reservations will now be held until 5pm on Thursday 12th August, 2021. After this date all existing seat reservations will be released for sale.
Car Park Season Tickets will be available for renewal only, also via tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk.
Early Bird Pricing
Early Bird pricing will now be available for all of those who purchase up until 5pm on Thursday 12th August, 2021. Season Tickets purchased after this point may be subject to a price increase.
Reduced capacity events
Following consultation with Cardiff City Supporters Club, Cardiff City Supporters’ Trust and the Cardiff City Disabled Supporters Association, we can confirm that, in the instance of a reduced capacity event, a randomised selection process for Season Ticket Holders will take place.
Please see our Season Ticket Terms and Conditions for more information.
Renewing your Season Ticket & using Bluebirds Credit
Please note, due to demand, some users are currently experiencing technical difficulties whilst using Bluebirds Credit. Thank you for your patience as we look to rectify this issue as soon as possible.
Supporters with credit balances from the 2019/20 and 2020/21 seasons have had their outstanding credit balances combined and referred to as Bluebirds Credit.
This amount has been loaded to your Bluebirds Club Account ahead of the 2021/22 Season Ticket launch and can be used against the cost of renewing your Season Ticket. Bluebirds Credit balances can also be used towards individual home league tickets and Cardiff City FC Superstore products during the 2021/22 season. Please note that:
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who opted for a Streaming Pass will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the value of their 2020/21 Season Ticket, minus a £10-per-game deduction (from the first home league fixture following the redemption of their Streaming Pass).
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who did not opt for a Streaming Pass will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the full value of their 2020/21 Season Ticket.
- 2019/20 Season Ticket or Match Ticket holders who opted for Ticket Office credit to be redeemed in the 2020/21 season will have any outstanding Ticket Office credit balances added to their Bluebirds Credit.
- 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who purchased a Seasonal Car Park pass for the 2020/21 Season will have their Bluebirds Credit balance updated with the full value of their 2020/21 Seasonal Car Park pass.
- Supporters who paid a 20% COVID Shield Deposit to hold their seat for the 2021/22 Season will have their Bluebirds Credit updated with the full value of their COVID Shield Season Ticket deposit.
Purchasing Options & Support
Please note that 2021/22 Season Tickets will only be available for renewal online at this time.
To buy your Season Ticket online, you will need to have access to your Bluebirds Club Account with your Fan Number linked. One account is required per supporter, and you must have separate email addresses.
Support is available via email only at this time (as opposed to by phone or in person). We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience and can assure supporters that all emails received will be individually addressed and responded to as quickly as possible. If you encounter a problem when renewing your Season Ticket, please contact the Ticket Office before completing your purchase.
Please direct your enquiries to one of the following support addresses:
- email@example.com – for all general renewal enquiries
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for all corporate renewal enquiries
- email@example.com – for queries related to your Bluebirds Account only
Bluebirds Credit for the 2021/2022 season can only be redeemed on an individual supporter's Bluebirds Club Account. Should you wish to redeem on behalf of another supporter, please make sure that you create and log into their Bluebirds Club Account separately. Comprehensive information on credit and more can be found via the FAQs, here.
For further information in respect of Terms & Conditions on general sale and corporate season ticket renewals, please follow the links below:
Top up your Season Ticket for Cardiff City Foundation
As a charity working in some of South Wales’ most deprived communities, Cardiff City FC Foundation had to react quickly during the pandemic to ensure children and young people could access much needed support during a time of crisis.
Topping up your season ticket purchase and signing up to the Foundation newsletter are two simple ways you can support the Bluebirds Charity.
Take a look at how our Club has been changing lives across South Wales here.