Away Days - Ticket News: Millwall vs. Cardiff City
Millwall (A) - Sky Bet Championship – Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019. KO: 7.45pm
Ticket Update: 21/10/2019
- The Cardiff City Ticket Office will stop selling tickets at 5pm on Monday, October 21st
- Millwall will be selling on the day from 6:30pm onwards, from the North Ticket Office
- Cash and Card sales apply at Millwall
- Prices will remain the same for the on the day purchases.
Please note - Tickets are to be sold in a strict selling order.
Initial Allocation = 1,435 (inc. 8 pairs of wheelchair and PA)
Over 61: £17.00
*Armed Forces: £17.00
Wheelchair Disabled tickets are priced at £1 less above pricing with a free ticket for the personal assistant. Please note U16 & U12 tickets will remain priced at £1.*Armed forces and Disabled allocations can only be purchased directly through the Ticket Office.
On Sale Date + Selling Structure:
- 10am on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 until 10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019.
Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.
- 10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 until 10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 2+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 members who have attended 4+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.
- 10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders that have attended 1+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 that have attended 2+ away fixtures during the 19/20 season.
Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.
All tickets are subject to availability.
Away ticket criteria does not include Hull City, as this match is still to be played. Any further stages of sale will be determined by remaining tickets and will be announced in due course.
Booking Fees Apply:
Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.
Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org