Create your Bluebirds Club Account!
A Bluebirds Club Account is the gateway to purchasing tickets and merchandise online, and the place to control which communications you receive from the Club.
To buy online, you’ll need to:
- Create your account using the same email address that you have already registered with us (if you already have one registered)
- Update your personal information
- Update your communication preferences
- Link your Fan Number
A Bluebirds Club Account gives you one login for buying from the Club online, whilst allowing you to update your communication preferences and personal details on our database at any time with ease.
Your Account replaces existing eTicketing and Online Store accounts – creating a new account is the only way you can continue to:
- Buy tickets online
- Renew your Season Ticket online
- Buy official merchandise from the Online Store
- Earn or redeem CityCash on your online purchases
Please note, any communication preferences updated here will become a supporters’ master preferences and therefore overwrite previous communication preferences.
Creating your Bluebird Club Account
1. Create a new account
To get started, create a new Bluebirds Club Account by clicking here. Make sure you use the same email address that you have already registered with us (if you already have one registered). If you aren’t sure which email address we have on our database for you already, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Confirm your email & activate your account
We will send you an email from email@example.com with a link to confirm your account. Check that the email hasn’t landed in your junk!
3. Login to your new account
Your new account is now ready – log in by clicking here.
4. Update your personal details and preferences
Complete your personal details then let us know how you wish to be contacted and what you would like to hear about. Don’t forget that you need to complete your communication preferences to hear all the latest news, offers and updates from the Club!
Please note, you must update your communication preferences to continue receiving communications from the Club.
5. Link your current Fan Number
If you have an existing Fan Number, link this to your new Bluebirds Club Account by selecting ‘Linked Accounts’ on your profile and entering your Fan Number – you can find this on your Season or Membership Card, as well as any confirmation emails or receipts from the Club.
If you still don’t know your Fan Number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have an existing Fan Number then one will automatically be created for you.
Please note, Season Ticket Holders, Members and Flex5 Ticket Holders MUST use the Fan Number associated with their Membership to be eligible to buy within the member on-sale windows and to earn and redeem CityCash.
If you need some help, click here for FAQs.
Benefits of creating a Bluebirds Club Account
Your Bluebirds Club Account will allow you to move between our eTicketing and Club Shop online under one simple login with ease.
The key benefits of creating an account are:
- Buy online with one login
- Navigate between eTicketing and Online Store without needing to log in every time
- Full control over how we communicate with you and the ability to update your personal details on our database at any time with ease
If you are having difficulty linking an existing eTicketing and/or Online Store account, please email email@example.com.